Grateful Living – Stewardship
Welcome to a whole new level of Christ-centred, abundant living.
The goal of Grateful Living is to inspire and equip every member to, “Experience the joy of whole-of-life giving so that we can impact the world for the glory of our God, who loved us so much that he gave.”
The 8 T’s of Grateful Living
We believe that God invites us to be faithful managers of everything that He so generously gives us, and we do this by dedicating every aspect of our lives to His service.
An easy way to remember this is by the eight T’s of Grateful Living:
- Time – dedicating time every day to God and His work (Psalms 90:12; Ephesians 5:15-16)
- Talents – using my God-given abilities to serve Him (Matthew 25:14-30)
- Treasure – tithes, offerings, donations and investments (Malachi 3:8-2; Matthew 6:19-24)
- Temple – caring for my mind and body for God’s service (1 Corinthians 3:16-17)
- Testimony – faithfully sharing what God is doing in my life (Luke 8:39; Revelation 12:11)
- Tribe – caring for family at home, church and worldwide (Deuteronomy 6:6-7, 20-25)
- Territory – caring for my land and the environment (Genesis 2:15; Revelation 11:18)
- Truth – faithfully protecting and sharing God’s Word (Matthew 28:19-20; Romans 1:16)